Items highlighted in bold will need to be ordered from our website shop: www.swischoolwear.co.uk. Items can be delivered to your home address or to school. Delivery to school is free but there will only be one delivery per week so there will be a time delay in receiving items.
All other items can be purchased form any school uniform provider.
We have recycled uniform in our Swap Shop that is open every Monday after school.
- Academy Black blazer
- Knee length black skirts or Trousers (girls trousers should NOT be tight fitting at the ankle - see below for an example)
- White long sleeve shirts and blouses
- Academy V-neck blue jumper (Optional)
- Black tights
- Black leather shoes (plain with a low heel, no trainers of any kind, boots, sandals, canvas shoes or high heels)
- Academy Blue polo shirt
- Academy Blue fleece (black, blue or white base layers permitted for winter)
- Amazon Blue PE Jacket (Optional)
- Black football shorts or
- Black tracksuit bottoms or black sports leggings (small logos are permitted)
- Black football socks
- Plain white sports socks
- Football moulded boots or astro football boots (only required for team sports on the field/3G)
- Shin pads (where necessary)
You can also purchase a blue and black ruck sack or laptop bag (Optional).
Students should come to school wearing their PE kit on days that they have PE lessons.
Hair should be of reasonable length, style and natural colour suitable for school, no shaved designs in head.
One pair of plain stud earrings in the ear (1 earring in each ear) and a watch are permitted. No additional fashion jewellery should be worn.
Make-up should be kept to a minimum with a natural appearance. Nail varnish is not permitted. False nails and eyelashes are not allowed
Girls school trousers should be black tailored and non stretch