We will provide your son/daughter with the items highlighted in bold free of charge for Year 7 students. TOA logo items with prices can be purchased via Student Reception, all other items can be purchased from any High Street stores.
- Academy Black blazer
- Knee length black skirts or Trousers (girls trousers should NOT be tight fitting at the ankle - see below for an example)
- White long sleeve shirts and blouses
- Academy V-neck blue jumper (£14.50 - £17) Optional
- Black tights
- Black leather shoes (plain with a low heel, no trainers of any kind, boots, sandals, canvas shoes or high heels)
- Academy Blue polo shirt
- Academy Blue fleece (black, blue or white base layers permitted for winter)
- Amazon Blue PE Jacket (£25.50 - £28.50) Optional
- Black football shorts or
- Black tracksuit bottoms (£15.50 - £16.00) or black sports leggings (small logos are permitted)
- Black football socks
- Plain white sports socks
- Football moulded boots or astro football boots (only required for team sports on the field/3G)
- Shin pads (where necessary)
You can also purchase a blue and black ruck sack or laptop bag (£6.50 each). Optional
Borrowing PE kit
- If a child arrives to PE with no PE kit (shorts/trousers, polo, trainers or shin pads (where applicable) they are entitled to borrow our spare kit but they will receive a strike
- If a child receives 3 strikes a C3 is issued and then the 3 strikes will be restarted
- If a child arrives to PE and they are refusing to borrow PE kit then a C3 is issued straight away
Order and payment details
See below for a copy of the Uniform Order Form. For more information on uniform, please contact us. Full Uniform Policy is available on the Policy Page.
Payment via ParentMail, parents will have received login details - https://pmx.parentmail.co.uk/#core/login
Hair should be of reasonable length, style and natural colour suitable for school, no shaved designs in head.
One pair of plain stud earrings in the ear (1 earring in each ear) and a watch are permitted. No additional fashion jewellery should be worn.
Make-up should be kept to a minimum with a natural appearance. Nail varnish is not permitted. False nails and eyelashes are not allowed
Girls school trousers should be black tailored and non stretch