Our approach of putting employment experiences at the heart of our educational programme alongside our high quality sport and physical activity facilities is like no other in the country.
You will be supported by Advance Sixth Form, Oxford United and a range of employers to guide you through success in your chosen area. You will grow in confidence and be happier and healthier than ever before.
Top 5 Reasons to study with Advance:
- Employability – co-created programmes of learning with a focus on the soft and transferable skills demanded by employers
- Environment – we have smaller classes in specialised classrooms with the best facilities in the county
Industry Access – unprecedented open access to the only professional sports club in the
county, Oxford United, in addition to extensive links to course relevant industries
- Vocational and Academic Pathways – choose a bepsoke pathway to suit you and your goals
Follow Your Passion – two hours of time tabled time every day to play football,
training with Oxford United or a range of sport or physical activity
At Advance we take your health and well-being incredibly seriously, we know that you need to be
happy and healthy to be able to learn and fulfil your potential.
With that in mind we offer all our students:
- Access to our onsite school nurse
- Student Counselling service
- Extensive advice, information and careers guidance
- Cashless Catering
- Young Carers Support Team dedicated to making your home-study balance a little easier
Opportunities to be involved in the Student Council, where you can shape the future of Advance.
We work hard to make sure that the needs of all of our students are met, removing barriers to learning, letting you get on with reaching your full potential.