Advance Sixth Form and Oxford United Football club launched its Education and Football Academy in September 2016.
This brand new partnership will broaden your opportunities to study whilst gaining valuable playing and work experience within the Oxford United Football Club umbrella.
OUFC Advance offer a range of educational courses from Level 3 BTECs, through to A Levels in a wide range of subjects. We also offer GCSE and Functional Skills in English and Mathematics.
Benefits of enrolling on the OUFC Advance programme include:
- Opportunities to study a range of full time BTEC vocational courses or A Levels, or a combination of both.
- A daily training programme and weekly competitive match day experience.
- Free access to the school fitness suite – including strength and conditioning programmes designed by qualified staff.
- Opportunities to play in the U19s National Youth Football League against other Professional Football Club academies (Boys only).
- Gain valuable work based qualifications such as your FA Level 1 & 2 coaching badges, Emergency First Aid and Safeguarding as well as the opportunity to complete a Level 3 qualification in Personal Training.
- Tickets to Oxford United and Oxford United Ladies first team home games.
- Potential to work alongside Oxford United Football Club employees to gain valuable work placement experience.
Be part of this exciting new partnership by: