Requests for Examination Certificates
If you do not remember receiving your exam certificates, we may have them on file here at the Academy.
If you would like us to search for them, please let us have as much of the following information as possible:
- Your full name as it would appear on the certificates. This needs to be your legal surname and first name
- Any other preferred names you used at the time you took your exams
- Your date of birth
- The address where you were living at the time you took the exams
- The subjects of the exams taken
- The year(s) the exams were taken
If we find your certificates, you will be asked to collect them from The Oxford Academy. You will need to bring photo ID with you.
If you are unable to collect them from The Oxford Academy, you will need to supply a secure address to which the certificates can be posted.
There will be a £5 administration fee to cover package and postage. The fee will need to be paid to The Oxford Academy before we can send out the certificates.
Please send any requests for a certificate search to:
The Exams Officer
The Oxford Academy
Sandy Lane West
or email firstname.lastname@example.org